Premium Service & Repair, LLC is a customer service oriented company that prides our self on prompt, professional service on your warehouse equipment. We service all makes and models of dock levelers, doors, and conveyors. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7) to meet all of our customer’s requirements. All of our Service Trucks are equipped with 2 technicians that have been in the Material Handling Industry for a minimum of 3 years, Welding Machines, and the tools to do the job correctly and efficiently the first time. All techs have TWIC cards and the 12 hour OSHA training card. Premium also owns a scissor lift and all of the proper PPE to do the job safely at no additional cost to the customer. On normal service calls we will be at your location within 24 hours. On emergency calls we will be at your location within 3 hours*.
- Aerial Lifts
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program OR Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter – (GFCI)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Disciplinary Program
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection / Extinguishers
- First Aid
- General Waste Management
- Hand AND/OR Power Tools
- Hazard Communication – (HazCom)
- Ladder Safety
- Lockout / Tagout
- Noise Exposure / Hearing Conservation
- Personal Protective Equipment / Assessments – (PPE)
- Rigging Material Handling
- Short Service Employee (SSE)
- Welding, Cutting, Hot Work
Thank You for your consideration.
*Additional travel time may be required depending on job site location.